Each order of suspension at HIMOD is fully customised & put together by a team dedicated to ensuring you have the smoothest ride. Please message us if you have any questions!
These Fox 2.0 Shocks are designed & tested for the specific vehicle with over 24 months of development.
- 24 Months of development at Fox before being realised to the public
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tried & Tested on our own vehicles
- One of Australias only Fox certified dealer & product
- Shipped to your door
- Easy Install
- Hi-Quality Shocks
- Fits 0 - 3 Inch Lift
- Includes 2 Shocks
What's the hype around Fox suspension?
Fox spend a minimum of 24 months developing their shocks, they test them on the anticipated vehicle. Fox test their shocks in all conditions and make sure their product is going to take the punishment. The strut housing is designed for the vehicle make. Fox ensure the full strut & shock are going to fit directly into the factory mounting point. These shocks are tuned to suit everyday driving through to the toughest tracks.
Fox's bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminium body increases cooling capacity and is rust-resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration. Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top-quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear.
CalOffroad Fox Performance Series Front Coilover assembled with the CalOffroad Platinum Series Tapered Wire Coil springs. These are the true 2" and the only 3" coilovers made in Fox California and approved to run the CalOffroad Platinum coils.
* Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminium will resist rust over time
* Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
* Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
* Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminium
* Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
* Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
* Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
* Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits