These high performance LED headlight replacements are a simple plug & play changeover, developed to substantially increase light output on both low & high beam. These are a great quality upgrade and fit a large range of 4x4's, Motorcycles, and Trucks including Toyota Landcruiser 75 Series, Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover Defender, Nissan GQ Patrol, Mercedes G Wagon. Honda, Yamaha and Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Kenworth, Peterbuilt and Freightliner Truck Models. Delivering an amazing 6000K light colour that is close to daylight (6,500K), these headlights are equiped with built in daytime running light (DRL) function for increased safety. note: our 7” headlight replacement is suitable for positive switched applications. If your vehicle is negatively switched you can purchase a ‘positive to negative converter’ with these headlights- available in 'Accessories'
- 2 x 15w + 2 x 10W CREE LED’s producing 100% more output.
- Projector lens for optimal distance.
- Aluminium construction for optimal cooling.
- Canbus compatible with late model vehicles.
- 360deg. light pattern.
- Lexan Poly-carbonate lens
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Build quality is at the forefront with everything we do, and our 7” headlight replacements are no exception. Less current draw than Halogen with substantially more output. LED’s don’t require warm up time like Halogen, they are instant on/off. LED lights (with the correct heat sinking) run much cooler than Halogen and HID, promoting longer life.
- ADR approved lights
- LED TYPE | low beam 2 x 10W CREE. high beam 2 x 15W CREE.
- VOLTAGE | DC 12V - 24V
- RAW LUMENS OUTPUT | 3,000lm low beam / 4,000lm high beam
- BEAM THROW | high beam 1 lux @ 230m. low beam 1 lux @ 120m.
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE | 6000
- BEAM PATTERN | 360deg.
- INGRESS PROTECTION RATING | IP65
- WARRANTY | 2 YEARS
The LLA headlight replacement is a high quality, high performance upgrade that is not to be confused with many other cheap headlight replacements that just don't deliver. With a beam throw of 230m. (high beam) @ 1 x lux, the LLA headlight provides more than a 100% light increase over Halogen, and offer the added benefit of daytime running lights (DRL), which can be wired to your dash or ignition separately. Note: the lower the wattage and higher the lumens / lux levels, the more efficient the product is. The result will be more light output and less current draw on your vehicles electrical system.