A plug & play changeover for many trucks including Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Freightliner & more. 100% brighter than most OEM headlights producing 2500 lumens on low beam, and 4400 lumens on high beam. Projector lens for optimal distance. Colour temperature close to daylight at 6000K. Sold a pair.
These high performance LED headlight replacement is a simple plug & play changeover for several model trucks including Kenworth, Peterbuilt, Freightliner & more. Developed to substantially increase light output on both low & high beam and delivering an amazing 6000K light colour that is close to daylight (6,500K), our headlight replacement is 100% brighter than most OEM headlights producing 2,500LM low beam, and 4,400LM high beam.
- 4,400LM high beam.
- Projector lens for optimal distance.
- Canbus compatible with late-model vehicles.
- 50,000 hour life span.
- Increased safety with built in DRL function.
- Aluminium construction for optimal cooling.
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty.
- Build quality is at the forefront with everything we do, and our 4x6” headlight replacements are no exception. Less current draw than Halogen with substantially more output. LED’s don’t require warm up time like Halogen, they are instant on/off. LED lights with the correct heat sinking run much cooler than Halogen and HID, promoting longer life.
- ADR approved lights
- LED MANUFACTURER | CREE
- LED TYPE | 5W & 10W
- INPUT VOLTAGE | DC 12V - 24V
- CERTIFICATES | ECE, DOT, SAE
- LIGHTING DISTANCE | 2,500 low beam / 4,400 high beam
- COLOUR TEMPERATURE | 6000K
- LAMP MATERIAL | DIE CAST ALUMINIUM
- CONNECTIONS | H4 + DRL
- LONGEVITY | 50,000 HOURS
- INGRESS PROTECTION RATING | IP65
- WARRANTY | 2 YEARS
Featuring 10W x CREE LED’s that provide more than 100% light increase over Halogen at close to daylight colour with a temperature of 6,000K, these are a great quality upgrade for your vehicle. Remember, the lower the wattage and higher the lumens / lux levels, the more efficient the product is. The result will be more light output and less current draw on your vehicles electrical system.